Ratech’s All-In-One, fully portable Fast Peek© video inspection system is the result of customer feedback requesting a compact, lightweight inspection system for service line inspection.
Located on the handle, the 7.0″ bright LCD monitor can easily be adjusted to a comfortable viewing angle by the operator. Easily accessible top mounted monitor controls include power, mode, aspect ratio (screen size) and menu plus set buttons for various on-screen menus.
An adjustable sun hood is included to act as a sun shield as well as a screen protector for the monitor when transporting the system.
Mounted on the side of the unit is the AC/DC power source which includes controls for all camera functions such as camera test terminal, AC/DC input, Video/Audio I/O, condenser microphone with on/off switch and keyboard input. Keyboard for titling is also included.
Now add an optional SD digital card recorder or laptop interface to further enhance your recording options.
• Compact camera design – (1.375″D x 1.85″L)
• Inspects from 2-10″ pipes
• 512Hz In-line transmitter
• Shock and water resistant encapsulated high resolution low lux camera module
• High intensity LED lighting with polycarbonate cover
• Anti-scratch, high impact sapphire lens viewing window
• Durable stainless steel housing
• Includes 2″ sleeve and 3″ finned skid
• Heavy duty flexible spring assembly
Monitor/Camera Control Unit
• 7.0″ BRIGHT Active Matrix TFT LCD monitor 100% Solid State w/speaker
• Adjustable monitor angle for optimum viewing
• On-screen counter with time, date and keyboard/screenwriter
• Sun Shield / Screen Protector
• Adjustable black anodized aluminum protective housing
Cable Reel/Coiler Assembly
• 120 VAC / 12 VDC Camera/Power control module
• Camera light head dimmer control
• Audio In/Out connections
• Condenser microphone
• Combination push rod video cable, 0.475″D with low friction polypropylene jacket
• Water-proof, dual jacket Gel RodTM cable
• Sealed continuous contact slip ring assembly; maintenance free
• 7.0″ wheels for easy transport over rough terrain
• Overall size 32″H x 14″W x 27″D
• Tough durable powder coat paint finish
• Standard Length 200′ (100′ and 300′ also available)
• Weight 55 lbs (w/200′ of cable)
• Protective cable reel cover included
• Self-Leveling Camera
• 512Hz Receiver with Depth Readout (also available in Deluxe Version)
• Battery Pack, on board or external
• Roller Skid for 6″, 8″ and 10″ Straight Runs.
• Laptop Interface
• SD card recorder