Push & Crawl
The Ratech Electronics has newly developed a simple cost effective adapter kit to transform you new or existing Ratech push camera system into a mainline inspection system.
The Torpedo™ crawler kit allows you to connect the Ratech Torpedo™ 4″ to 8″ crawler to almost any Ratech push camera system.
The adapter kit gives the operator the flexibility to inspect a small lateral pipeline and in minutes transform the system into a full function mainline crawler based inspection solution.
Featured at the heart of the kit is the Torpedo™ crawler. The Torpedo™ Remote Wheeled Camera Transporter is a selfpropelled multi conductor camera transporter. Equipped with a built-in 380 line resolution color camera, it is capable of inspecting 4″ to 8″ mainline sewers and water mains from a single entry point. With it’s powerful 1/8 HP motor, transmission and gearing it will overcome obstacles and make easy work of most lines. The power and controls to operate the transporter are supplied through the existing multi conductor push cable in the camera control unit and the crawler control box.
The Torpedo’s™ Color Camera offers a color camera without comprimising size or performance. A highly sensitive CCD chip, high intensity lighting, rugged camera with a shock resistant module and anti-scratch viewing lens are all held within a water resistant stainless steel housing that is mounted on the 100% solid state brass crawler.
When combined with a Ratech push camera system*, the Push&Crawl© system allows to inspect the pipe size you need. Total flexibily in an easy to use system.
*Push System Sold Seperately
• Compact camera design – (1.375″D x 1.85″L)
• Inspects from 2-10″ pipes
• 512Hz In-line transmitter
• Shock and water resistant encapsulated high resolution low lux camera module
• High intensity LED lighting with polycarbonate cover
• Scratch resistant high impact sapphire lens viewing window
• Durable stainless steel housing
• Heavy duty flexible spring assembly
Torpedo Crawler Kit
• Connector detaches from push camera and attaches to TorpedoTM Crawler
• Secondary control box controls crawler movement
• Speed: Variable from 0-50 FPM (Feet Per Minute)
• Inspect 4″ to 8″pipeline
• Kit works with most existing Ratech camera contol units
• Water resistant connectors: 7-Pin ; bulkhead motor housing mounted
• 1/8 HP Heavy duty DC drive sealed motor in a polished brone tractor body
• Power forward and reverse remotely controlled via Torpedo Control Box
• Motor rating: 1/8 HP 90 volt DC, 100% Solid state
• Operating voltage: 0-90 Volts DC (Variable), Operating current: 0-1 Amps DC
Monitor / Camera Control Unit*
• Independent 9″ color Hi-Resolution monitor (mounted for easy repair or replacement)
• Independent 4-Head VCR with remote (mounted for easy repair or replacement)
• On-screen counter with time, date and keyboard/screenwriter
• Condenser microphone
• Lights: variable intensity
• Camera test socketl
• Hard cover carrying case with tilt stand and telescopic handle
• Power: 110-130 VAC, 60Hz / 12 VDC
• Size: 16.0″W x 19.0″H x 20.0″D
• Weight 45 lbs
• Combination push rod video cable, 0.475″D with low friction polypropylene jacket
• Water-proof dual jacket Gel RodTM cable
• 200′ (60 meters) standard length included (lengths up to 400′ available)
• Self-Leveling Color Camera
• 512 Hz Receiver with Depth Readout (also available in Deluxe Version)