Ratech is pleased to offer the Ultra Micro video color inspection system. Developed as a low cost system, the Ultra Micro© maintains the quality of our high end units in a small, compact, and affordable package.
The Ultra Micro© measures only 1″ Diameter by 1.6″ in Length while our optimized color cameras measures just 3/4″ and 5/8″ Diameter by 1″ in Length. Due to its small size, the Ultra Micro© camera is capable of inspecting pipe diameters as small as 1″ or 1.25″ straight runs and will negotiate multiple bends in 2″ pipes and services. Lighting is accomplished by high intensity LED lights producing an excellent detailed picture.
The control unit can be a high resolution 10″ color surveillance monitor with rear mounted jacks that include camera input, video in/out jacks for recording or playback and fuses for camera, lights and AC line. The monitor includes a sun shield which doubles as a screen protector when not in use. A carrying case is also available as an option.
The control unit can also be any of our quality built units such as the Elite series, inspector series, or mini peek series.
• Compact camera design – Available in 5/8″, 3/4″ and 1″ Diamaters.
• Inspects from 1″- 4″ pipes
• Power: 12vDC
• High intensity LED lighting with polycarbonate cover
• Anti-Scratch sapphire viewling lens
• Durable stainless steel housing
• Includes centering skid
Monitor/Camera Control Unit
• Adaptable to any of our quality-built control units.
Please call for info
• Combination Push Rod/Video Cable, 0.33″D with low friction
polypropylene overall jacket
• Water-proof, dual jacket Gel RodTM cable
• Standard Length 100′ (30 meters)
• Overall size: 28.0″H x 9.25″W x 20.0″D
• Slip-ring: sealed, continuous contact, maintenance free
• Weight: 25 lbs (w/100′ of cable) – Balance optimized
• Tough, durable powder coat paint finish
• 512Hz Transmitter
• 512Hz Receiver with depth readout (also available in Deluxe version)
• Monitor Carrying Case
• Camera and Reel only to use with most existing Ratech control units